Although fudge is popular during the Christmas season, it is a delicious delicacy that can be enjoyed all year - even in the summer. The peanut butter fudge has a terrific salty-sweet balance, and the way it dissolves in your tongue is very addicting. The benefit is, this recipe is simple, almost flawless, and there's no need to worry about chocolate burning or crystals forming!
This peanut butter fudge recipe requires only four ingredients and takes only 10 minutes to make. Setting fudge may be difficult, but with this quick homemade peanut butter fudge recipe, you'll have a delightful dessert in no time.
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky to your preference)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Stir sugar and milk and boil in a medium pot.
- Allow boiling for approximately 2 ½ minutes, stirring regularly, and then move away from heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and leave aside to cool. Cut the mixture into 1-inch squares.
- This recipe easily doubles to make a large batch suitable for gifting.
- Crunchy peanut butter works well in this recipe, as does a chocolate swirl at the end.
- If you like salt, sprinkle some flaky sea salt on top after smoothing the fudge.
- Natural peanut butter might be a little oily, so make sure to thoroughly shake the container before using it!
- Use coconut milk instead of cow's milk to make this fudge "dairy-free".