Thai peanut wraps are loaded with tasty & rich ingredients, but what makes them extraordinary is the peanut sauce. Just a slight drizzle and your tastebuds are all set for a flavorful journey!
For Thai Peanut Wraps:
Cabbage – shredded – 4 cups
Carrots – shredded – 5 large – 1 ½ cups
Red bell pepper – thinly sliced – 1
Edamame – cooked and shelled – 1 cup
Fresh cilantro – chopped – ½ cup
Green onions - chopped – ½ cup
Peanuts – honey-roasted - ½ cups
Wonton chips – 1 cup
Chicken- grilled and shredded 1 pound
Sea salt and black pepper wrap
For Peanut Sauce:
To Make The Peanut Sauce:
• Add rice vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice, honey, and garlic in a small mixing bowl. Whisk everything together until it's smooth.
• Mix the peanut butter, salt, and red pepper flakes in a mixing bowl. Whisk until the mixture is completely smooth.
To Make Thai Peanut Wraps:
• Mix all of the ingredients in a large mixing basin and stir until thoroughly mixed.
• Evenly distribute the mixture between the sea salt and black pepper wraps.
• Drizzle with peanut Sauce, then roll up the sea salt and black pepper wraps and cut it in half before serving.
To make Thai peanut wraps, you can use a combination of red and green cabbage. As a substitute for cabbage, use a bag of coleslaw mix (no dressing) to make these wraps even simpler.
Source: Ambitious Kitchen