The secret to a good recipe is the effort and passion that is put into it. of course, good quality ingredients too! But doesn't food taste so much better when its made by a loving mother or a caring friend? Diana, the founder of Busy Avocado followed her passion for food and combined it with her love for her marketing career to start a blog and pour her heart into it, making us drool for all the mouthwatering recipes that she keeps blessing us with. Busy Avocado chose to focus on healthy food recipes that satisfy the eyes with her exquisite food photography skills that blend the colorful, flavorful ingredients before you begin to dig in.
Luckily, she created a recipe for us using ingredients that she received from farmbox to give you inspiration when you are unsure what to make for dinner.
- 2 bell peppers – red, yellow or orange, julienned
- 1 onion, julienned
- 500 grams chicken breast, cut into strips
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne (optional)
- ½ tsp cumin
- Fajitas flour tortillas (as many as you wish)
- 100 grams shredded cheese
- Heat some oil in a pan & add the peppers and onions. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne and cumin. Mix well. Sauté until soft. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add more oil, add the chicken, the salt pepper, paprika, cayenne and cumin. Cook until the chicken is slightly browned.
- In another pan, warm the tortilla, drizzle with cheese, add the chicken, the pepper & the onion, drizzle with more cheese. Fold and flip on the other side until cheese is melted. Repeat for each tortilla.
- Serve with guacamole and/or sour cream.
Shop the ingredients from farmbox and let us know what you think of this delicious recipe!