Nothing could be tastier than grilled peaches topped with Vanilla Ice Cream! If you haven't tried this dessert yet, then it's the perfect time of the year to give it a try. Grilling peaches is super easy ... let's start!
- 2 ripe peaches, cut in half
- 2 ripe nectarines, cut in half
- canola oil, or unsalted butter (melted)
- 8 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- Honey, sea salt and crushed almonds for finishing
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the peach and nectarine halves with a touch of oil or butter and place it on the grill for a few minutes. Flip them on the other side to continue to cook for about 3-4 minutes in total until grill marks appear and the fruit starts to caramelize.
- Place the fruits on a serving plate. Top each half with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or serve them on the side. Drizzle some honey and a sprinkle some flaky sea salt on top. Add roasted crushed almonds on top if you desire.
- Serve and indulge!