For a healthy party snack that is delicous, healthy and not just chopped carrots on a plate, try these fresh Vietnamese spring rolls! Thanks to the bright mix of veggies inside, they look as wonderful as they taste, and take not more than 30 mins to make...
- Baby asparagus
- Purple cabbage
- Red capsicum pepper
- Enoki mushroom
- Your favourite dipping sauce
- Rice paper wrapper
- Rice noodles
Stock up on vegetables for your spring rolls on farmbox - delivery is always free across UAE!
- Pre-cook the baby asparagus, rice noodles and enoki in separate pots
- Slice the carrots, cucumber, capsicum pepper and cabbage into thin slices
- Slice the avocado
- Dip the rice papers into warm water for 3-4 seconds and lay them out on a clean, flat surface
- Top them with a mix different ingredients each time to make sure you get nice, colorful rolls - let your imagination go wild!
- Roll them up as tight as you can folding in the sides too
- Cut them into halves and serve cold with your favorite dipping sauce (We recommend soy sauce, mayonnaise or something herby)
TIP! If you're feeling adventurous you can add fish, prawns or even fruit to your spring rolls!